To deposit Naira on Guava, all you need to do is to:
1. Log into your account
2. Click on Wallet
3. Scroll down to your Naira Wallet and select deposit (take note of the deposit reference provided here)
4. Select the bank account you want to deposit from.
5. Enter the amount you are depositing into your Guava wallet.
5. Click on "Send deposit request."
6. Make the deposit using your desired payment method using the deposit reference on the deposit request.
7. Deposits are added to your wallets automatically. However, if you were unable to add the required details in your payment description, notify us of your deposit at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the name of the depositor, slip number, date of deposit and amount paid.
Your deposit reference for all your deposit is your User ID. You can see this at the top right corner of your account.
It is also shown on your deposit request window.
Available Payment Methods on Guava
The methods of payment include:
a. Cash Deposit
a. Cash Deposit: Payments can be made by paying directly into the bank account provided below:
ACCOUNT NAME: Guava Digital Assets Ltd.
ACCOUNT NO.: 1015507698
BANK: Zenith Bank Plc
Steps to deposit into your wallet via Cash Deposit Method
i) Register(if not yet registered) and verify your account via email and phone number.
ii) Add your bank account details under Guava Settings.
iii) Make a deposit request in your Naira Wallet and generate your reference number.
iv) Make your deposit at a branch of the banks indicated above, stating depositor’s name as the registered name in our records along with the reference number from your deposit request.
V) Your Naira wallet will be credited upon confirmation of deposit by the bank, but it will be within 2 hours.
b. Transfers: Deposits can be made transferring using bank application or USSD to our accounts. Once deposit is made, notify us at email@example.com providing the name of the depositor, slip number, date of payment and amount paid.
I. Always recheck details before confirming a deposit
II. Guava will never ask for access to your bank account